Botanic Gardens Trip CANCELLED

0

The Enhanced Provision outing to the Botanic Gardens tomorrow (Tuesday 30th November) has had to be cancelled. There’s too much snow!

Sorry! We’ll postpone the trip until another day (when there’s a better chance of us actually arriving there safely).

And I was really looking forward to it, too!

Mr Antolak

5 Responses to “Botanic Gardens Trip CANCELLED”

1.   mrs rose Says:

What a shame your trip has been cancelled due to the weather! I am sure you were all looking forward to it! Need to rearrange and pray for better weather. Mrs Smith will be so disappointed probably as much as the children. ๐Ÿ™

ReplyReply
  2.   Mrs S Smith Says:

Boys and girls and Mr Antolak
    I am so sad that our trip has been postponed – not cancelled I hope!!!
    Meanwhile hope you are all having fun in the snow.

ReplyReply
  3.   mrs rose Says:

Hi all
    I am sure yoir trip will go ahead as soon as the weather clears and having visited the Botanic Gardens bet you will have fun! Mr Antolak your weather monster really has gone overboard this time. We have had howling winds and rain but wow!! never had to rearrange eh!? Probably because Mrs Rose was not going with you all!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Just kidding (not) ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you are all taking care in the snow

ReplyReply
  4.   Mr Antolak Says:

It’s all my fault, Mrs Rose. If I hadn’t boasted that, “This time the weather won’t be able to do anything to us, because we’ll be under glass”, everything would have been fine. It was tempting Fate too much. And Fate turned out to be really touchy, didn’t she!?

Or maybe it really is your fault, Mrs Rose, because you weren’t one of the chosen few (like Mrs Smith).

Anyway, back to building snowmen. There have been no children out in the snow here all weekend, so I have to keep up traditions.

Mr Antolak

ReplyReply
  5.   mrs rose Says:

Well Mr Antolak!!!!

Good to read you are joining in the fun!!!!!!!

be safe in the snow. ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyReply